Colorado Legacy Foundation
Colorado Integration Project
San Juan BOCES was recently selected to participate in Colorado Legacy Foundation's Colorado Integration Project. Funded by the Bill & Melinda Gate Foundation, the Integration Project will explore ways to
- New Colorado Academic Standards and research-based
- Professional development in formative instruction to
- Regular performance evaluations that hold educators
accountable for student growth and provide them
to improve instruction.
- New research-based practices that complement systems
already in place to avoid unnecessary duplication.
- New state legislation in a high-quality manner.
Please Click Here to view the Colorado Legacy Foundation's selection announcement.
- Grant Outcome 1: Educator Effectiveness
Implement educator performance evaluation systems
aligned with S.B. 191 providing supports directly
aligned to educator performance evaluations and
using performance evaluations to directly inform
human resource decisions.
- Grant Outcome 2: Teacher Supports and
Formative Instructional Tools
Build capacity of educators to utilize the Math Design
Collaborative tools and Literacy Design
Collaborative tasks to implement strong formative
instructional practices aligned with the Colorado
- Grant Outcome 3: Integration
Demonstrate the impact and benefit of implementing
new educator performance evaluation systems in an
integrated manner with the Colorado Academic
Standards and aligned instructional practices.
- Grant Outcome 4: Scaling Integration
Leverage exemplars created and lessons learned from
the Integration Districts to support statewide scaling
of integration work.
Please Click Here for more information about the Colorado Integration Project.
Questions? Contact Steve Otter at (970) 749-6400, or firstname.lastname@example.org.